Learn about our aid response to the Nepal Earthquake
On the ground
Save the Children is one of Australia’s largest aid and development agencies dedicated to helping children. We save lives in emergencies. We protect and support children in need. We speak up for children’s rights. Help us make a difference. Read more »
- 25/05/2015Monsoon rains on the way for Nepal’s 1.5 million homeless children
- 20/05/2015Good Beginnings and Save the Children join forces
- 18/05/2015Nepal: "I ran into the street with a pounding heart"
- 15/05/2015Nepal: Healing emotional scars for thousands of children
- 14/05/2015From mountain treks to helicopters: Nepal’s race against time