We need your urgent help. Right now, our teams are on the ground delivering life-saving aid:
- Our mobile health teams are treating children suffering from severe malnutrition.
- We are providing food aid and cash transfers so parents can feed their children.
- We are getting clean drinking water to hard-to-reach communities.
- We are providing technical assistance to governments to support their responses.
- In 2010–2011, 258,000 people lost their lives in Somalia because of drought.
This cannot happen again.
Children in East Africa urgently need your support. Please donate today.