Across Yemen, children like Rabbie* (pictured above) are desperately malnourished and urgently need your help to survive.
Bullets and bombs are preventing food from reaching children and make a short journey to hospital extremely dangerous.
Save the Children is on the ground, delivering critical help to children and right now we are ramping up our response to do even more. But we urgently need your support today.
Your donation could help:
- provide treatment for children suffering severe malnutrition
- train and support health care providers and volunteers
- distribute food and essential supplies to families in hard-to-reach places
- set up spaces where children can feel safe to learn, play and begin to recover
- provide professional emotional care for children to help them come to terms with what they have experienced.