When it comes to crisis aid, Save the Children have a renowned reputation for delivering meaningful results. From war and conflicts to floods, cyclones and tsunamis, we have teams ready to go and provide life-saving essentials - including food, clean water, shelter, education and protection support for children.
Our crisis aid international programs respond to over 100 emergencies every year. But we need your support. Current emergencies Save the Children are supporting include the Yemen crisis, Indonesia’s tsunami, the Syrian Crisis, the Rohingya Crisis and the Child Hunger Crisis.
Our Crisis Aid Programs
For nearly 100 years, Save the Children have been providing emergency support to those in need and helping communities rebuild. Our programs help:
- People rebuild their farms with seeds, livestock feed and tools.
- Provide safe drinking water and repairs to water supplies. Or, if there’s no other option, we truck in water to communities and families.
- Distribute a high-nutrient peanut paste to help malnourished children get back to a healthy weight.
- Provide temporary shelter to help protect families and children from the elements and also give them privacy in challenging situations.
- Protect vulnerable children from violence and exploitation, particularly in areas of conflict that can result in families being split up.
How to Donate to the Best Crisis Aid Charity
We make every donation count. Our evidence-based programs and high level of accountability means 73 cents out of every dollar donated goes towards our crisis aid programs.
A one off donation or regular monthly donation can help make a difference to children and their families. Your donation of only $30 a month can help us save a malnourished child by covering their medical fees.