Since 2015, Yemen has experienced intense warfare resulting in one of the worst humanitarian crises in the world. As one of the charities helping in Yemen, Save the Children have been providing life-saving support to children and their families. But millions more children are still in urgent need of life-saving support and we need your help.
As one of the charities supporting Yemen, we focus on:
- Providing safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Supporting hospitals and health centres across Yemen to treat over 100,000 children suffering from malnutrition
- Operating mobile health clinics to access remote areas
- Psychosocial support for children affected by the conflict and humanitarian crisis
The Best Charities Working in Yemen
Of the many charities helping Yemen, Save the Children has a world renowned reputation for delivering world-class, evidence based programs with an excellent track record of accountability. We ensure 73 cents in every dollar you donate is invested to save the children and their families. With nearly 100 years of field experience around the world, our lifesaving charity programs helping in Yemen provide clean water, healthcare, food and education.
How to Help the Yemen Crisis
Save the Children need your help in providing life-saving support to 22.2 million people including 11.3 million children. Your donation can go towards:
- Supporting over 20 hospitals and 150 health facilities to provide vital healthcare
- Treating children with severe malnutrition and providing urgently required food to dangerously malnourished children
- Operating health treatment centres for children suffering diphtheria
We’re a charity helping in Yemen that urgently needs more support so we can reach more children and their families. You can change a life forever with a one off or monthly donation.