Since 2015, one of the worst humanitarian crises has been ongoing in Yemen. Due to the intense warfare and conflict, over 11 million children have been displaced and urgently need life-saving support. If you want to know how to help children in Yemen supporting Save the Children’s emergency response work in Yemen is a simple step. Our teams are on the ground delivering much needed humanitarian support, food and medicine.
How To Help Children In Yemen
Save the Children’s emergency response work in Yemen focuses on:
- Supporting health centres and hospitals across Yemen. Part of this life-saving work is to treat over 100,000 children suffering from malnutrition and disease.
- Delivering safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Providing psychosocial support to children who’ve been affected by the conflict and humanitarian crisis
- Managing mobile health clinics so they can access remote areas
Yemen Crisis: How To Help
If you want to know how help the Yemen crisis, you can support our world-class, evidence based programs with a one-off or monthly donation or monthly donation which will help us to:
- Support over 150 health facilities and 20 hospitals which are treating over 100,000 children suffering from malnutrition.
- Provide protection to displaced children and their families from conflict, bombs and disease.
- Help prevent one child dying every 10 minutes from preventable diseases like cholera and diphtheria.
When considering how to help children in Yemen, it’s important to consider where your donation will go. We have a world renowned reputation for ensuring 73 cents in every dollar donated goes towards our emergency response and aid programs. Our excellent track record of accountability draws on nearly 100 years of field experience. With 75% of Yemen’s population needing aid and lifesaving support, you can help us change a life forever with a one off or monthly donation.