When you’re looking at new jobs to apply for, why not consider working with a charity? Save the Children has a team of nearly 1,000 employees that deliver lifesaving emergency response and aid programs in Australia and overseas. Our charity jobs in Adelaide include roles in the following areas:
- Accounting, Administration and Finance
- Child Welfare, Youth and Family Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Resources
- Humanitarian Programs and Development Programs
- Indigenous and Multicultural Services
- Information Technology and Marketing
- Retail, Media and Public Relations
Search current job openings.
The Benefits Of Working With Us
Your charity job with us will help us work towards achieving three breakthroughs for children in Australia and overseas:
- That all children are safe from violence, war, conflict and disease.
- That all children survive with no child dying from preventable causes before they turn 5 years old.
- That all children receive a basic quality education.
When you work with us your job satisfaction will improve because you will be helping us drive positive change for children. You will also meet a wide range of people with different backgrounds and experiences.
Find out what it’s like to work with us.
How To Apply For Charity Jobs Adelaide
Before applying for our not for profit jobs, you should be aware we are passionate about safeguarding children and are committed to equal opportunity. The core values that drive us include accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Under our Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy, the application process for our charity jobs in Adelaide involves undergoing police and reference checks. You will also need to have a Working with Children Check. Read more about our teams.