Working for a charity is not only incredibly rewarding, but it can provide a career path that helps improve the lives of others while driving positive social change. Save the Children has charity work in Perth for people wanting a fulfilling career. We also have roles available for people in Perth who would like to volunteer with us.
The Benefits Of Working For A Charity
Our charity work in Perth jobs gives you an opportunity to join a team of close to 1,000 employees who work tirelessly to positively change the lives of children in Australia and overseas. Read more about our teams.
When you work with us you will:
- Gain a sense of fulfilment as you help us drive change for children.
- Meet a wide range of people with different backgrounds and experiences.
- Improve your job satisfaction by knowing your work is helping us achieve something worthwhile.
Find out what it’s like to work with us.
The types of charity job roles we offer include the following areas:
- Accounting, Finance and Administration
- Child Welfare, Youth and Family Services
- Development Programs
- Early Childhood Education
- Human Resources
- Humanitarian Programs
- Indigenous and Multicultural Services
- Information Technology
- Marketing, Media and Public Relations
Find Charity Work in Perth
Before you apply for our charity jobs in Perth, you should be aware of the two issues we feel very strongly about. We are committed to equal opportunity and passionate about safeguarding children. Under our Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding Policy, you must also undergo police and reference checks including a Working with Children Check.
All our activity is driven by our core values that include:
Find out how to make a career out of changing children’s lives.