As one of the worst humanitarian crises in history, the Yemen crisis has been going on since 2015. Save the Children has been on the ground providing life-saving support and humanitarian aid, but we need your help. When you donate to the Yemen crisis it helps us deliver a haven for children and their families that are experiencing disease, war, conflict and abuse.
A regular monthly donation to the Yemen crisis helps us:
- Deliver safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Support hospitals and health centres across Yemen to treat over 100,000 children suffering from disease and malnutrition.
- Manage mobile health clinics so they can access remote areas
- Provide a haven and psychosocial support to children and their families who’ve been affected by the Yemen crisis.
The Best Way To Donate To Yemen Crisis
Before you donate to Yemen famine or donate to Yemen crisis, it’s important to consider where your hard-earned money goes. We have a world-renowned reputation for delivering world-class, evidence-based programs. And with 73 cents in every dollar you donate going directly towards saving children and their families, our track record of accountability is second to none.
When you donate money to Yemen via Save the Children, you get peace of mind that our lifesaving programs reach the children who need it the most. We work in partnership with other NGO’s, local communities, advocacy groups and all levels of government to provide much-needed food, clean water, healthcare and quality education.
How Monthly Donations Can Help
Your monthly donation to the Yemen crisis goes directly towards helping us to:
- Treat thousands of children suffering malnutrition at our stabilisation centre or in their homes with extremely nutritious peanut paste.
- Distribute food to children and pregnant women to prevent malnutrition.
- Establish temporary learning spaces so the children don’t miss out on an education.
- Set up Child-Friendly Spaces where children can learn, play and begin the road to recovery in a safe space.
Find out how your monthly donation can make a big impact on the Yemen crisis.