With thousands of children and their families experiencing war, disease and conflict as a result of the Yemen crisis, you may be wondering how to donate to children in Yemen. Since 2015, Save the Children has been providing life-saving programs on the ground that provide aid and support to children and their families. From healthcare and treatment for malnutrition to clean water, food and a haven from the ongoing conflict and war. With the Yemen conflict showing no signs of ending, Yemen children need your help. A regular monthly donation can help us provide lifesaving support and aid to the 11.3 million children who are caught up in this crisis.
How We Help Children In Yemen
Drawing on nearly 100 years of field experience, our evidence-based programs have a world-renowned reputation for delivering aid where it’s most needed. We work with other NGO’s, local communities, advocacy groups and all levels of government to help the 11.3 million children needing humanitarian assistance. When you donate to children in Yemen you get peace of mind that 73 cents in every dollar you donate goes directly towards saving children and their families. We stay accountable to our supporters, partners and children and strive hard to achieve measurable results.
How To Give To Yemen
Our much-needed work in Yemen includes:
- Supporting over 20 hospitals and 150 health facilities
- Treating children suffering severe malnutrition by providing urgently needed food and clean drinking water
- Operating health treatment centres for children and their families suffering diphtheria and cholera.
To donate to children in Yemen, a regular monthly donation can make a huge difference:
- $20 can feed a malnourished child for 2 weeks with nutritious peanut paste
- $30 can cover a malnourished child’s full medical fees
- $60 can give a child 3 months in a child-friendly space to recover from the trauma they’ve experienced
- $80 can provide 4,800 people with safe and clean drinking water.
Learn more about how we help children in Yemen.