The Yemen Crisis has been ongoing since 2015 resulting in millions of children and their families being displaced. With intense warfare and devastation, there are millions of children needing urgent humanitarian assistance. Save the Children Yemen appeal provides frontline support and lifesaving programs including a safe haven, healthcare, food and clean water. With estimates from UNHCR The UN Refugee Agency that there are now 24 million people and at least 12.3 million children in Yemen who need help, you can help us by donating to our Yemen charity appeals.
How We Help The Yemen Crisis
Save the Children’s evidence-based aid and development programs provide vital lifesaving healthcare, food, clean water and safe shelter for children and their families caught up in the Yemen Crisis. Working closely with other NGO’s, local communities, advocacy groups and all levels of government, our teams on the ground are dedicated to helping children and their families caught up in the Yemen conflict. We have a world-renowned reputation for delivering aid where it’s most needed including:
- Delivering safe drinking water to millions of children and their families.
- Supporting hospitals and health centres across Yemen to treat over 100,000 children suffering from disease and malnutrition.
- Managing mobile health clinics so they can access remote areas.
- Providing a safe haven and psychosocial support to children and their families who’ve been affected by the Yemen conflict.
How To Donate To Yemen Crisis
A regular monthly donation can make a huge difference:
- $20 can feed a malnourished child for 2 weeks with nutritious peanut paste
- $30 can cover a malnourished child’s full medical fees
- $60 can give a child 3 months in a child-friendly space to recover from the trauma they’ve experienced
- $80 can provide 4,800 people with safe and clean drinking water.
Our Yemen Crisis help also provides child-friendly spaces and Temporary Learning Spaces to support displaced children and to ensure they get a good quality education. A regular monthly donation helps us provide essential primary healthcare while training volunteers and healthcare providers to manage and prevent malnutrition. Learn more about how we help children in Yemen. Donate to Yemen famine today.