Considered to be one of the worst humanitarian crises in history, the Yemen crisis
has been ongoing since 2015. Save the Children Yemen appeal provides lifesaving emergency response
support and humanitarian aid, but we need your help. A regular monthly donation
to our Yemen appeal helps us:
● Deliver safe drinking water and nutritious food to millions of children and their families
● Provide safe shelter and psychosocial support to children and their families
● Treat over 100,000 children suffering from disease and malnutrition in hospitals and health centres across Yemen
● Provide mobile health clinics that can access remote areas
By donating to our Yemen charity appeal, you get peace of mind that 73 cents in every dollar goes directly towards delivering our world-class, evidence-based programs.
Our track record of accountability
is second to none with all our activities conducted ethically, legally and with the highest standards of integrity. We regularly evaluate our programs to ensure they’re effective and fulfilling children’s rights.
Donate To Yemen Emergency Appeal
With millions of children needing urgent life-saving support, when you donate to our Yemen crisis appeal you help us get high-nutrient foods to the most vulnerable children. A modest regular monthly donation to our Yemen appeal
can create a long-lasting impact:
● $55 can provide life-saving food, medicine and a severely malnourished child for two weeks
● $96 can provide water for one month for 40 children at school
● $124 can provide nutritious peanut paste for two severely malnourished children for 6 weeks
● $294 can help one severely malnourished child to travel to and get specialised treatment at a health centre.
How Your Donation Makes a Difference
When you donate to Yemen appeal you also help us establish more Child-Friendly Spaces where children can play, learn and start the long journey to recovery. Your donation also helps us provide essential primary healthcare while training volunteers and healthcare providers to manage and prevent malnutrition. Our Yemen appeal donations also provide funding to Temporary Learning Spaces
to support displaced children receive a quality education.
Find out how your monthly donation
can make a big impact to the Yemen crisis.