Since 2015 Yemen has experienced extreme conflict and warfare, resulting in the worst humanitarian crisis in the world. With over 11 million children being displaced and 75% of the population requiring urgent life-saving support, Save the Children emergency response and aid programs need your help.
How To Donate To The Yemen Crisis
When you’re investigating how to donate to Yemen’s humanitarian crisis, it’s important to take into account where your hard earned money will go. Save the Children evidence based programs focus on providing life-saving medicine, food and water to children and their families and protecting them from bombs and war. With our excellent track record of accountability we ensure 73 cents in every dollar you donate is invested to save the children and their families in Yemen.
How To Help The Yemen Crisis
Save the Children need your help in providing life-saving support to 22.2 million people including 11.3 million children. We ensure 73 cents in every dollar you donate is invested to save the children and their families. It’s also important to consider how to donate for Yemen.
Your one off or monthly donation goes directly towards:
- Providing safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Treating children with severe malnutrition and providing urgently required food to dangerously malnourished children
- Supporting over 20 hospitals and 150 health facilities to provide vital healthcare and operating mobile health clinics to access remote areas
- Psychosocial support for children affected by the conflict and humanitarian crisis
- Operating health treatment centres for children suffering preventable diseases including cholera and diphtheria.
Find out more about how to donate to the Yemen crisis here.