Monthly giving to charity is a selfless act. It not only helps those in need but helps you achieve a sense of personal satisfaction. Other benefits of regular charity donations to charities like Save the Children include:
- Feeling empowered that you’re helping others live a better life
- Being able to claim a tax deduction if the charity has ‘deductible gift recipients’ (DGR) status (Australian Tax Office)
- Showing your children, they can make positive changes in the world while helping them appreciate what they’ve got
The Impact Of Monthly Giving to Charity
With so many charities to give donations to, it's important that your monthly giving
is helping the charity make immediate and long-lasting impacts. As an aid and development agency, Save the Children is dedicated to helping and protecting children in Australia and overseas. Our programs
and emergency responses
rely on regular donations from people like you. Your monthly charity donation is a powerful way to help us. By having consistent income streams, we can keep supporting children and their families in Australia and overseas.
With over 100 years of field experience, we strive to provide the best possible programs that deliver positive outcomes for children at the lowest possible cost. For every dollar you donate, 73 cents are directed to aid and development programs that benefit children and their families in Australia and overseas. We take responsibility for using every resource efficiently and pride ourselves on our accountability and transparency.
How Regular Donations To Charity Helps Us
Your monthly donation
to us can start changing a child’s life immediately. From lifesaving healthcare to providing clean water, nutritious food and a quality education. Giving donations to us every month can have the following positive impacts:
- $20 can feed a malnourished child for 2 weeks
- $30 can deliver full medical care to a malnourished child
- $60 can give a child 3 months in a child friendly space to recover from trauma
- $80 can provide 4,800 people with safe and clean drinking water
When you make a monthly donation to us, you get peace of mind that we comply with the Code of Conduct of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) and are regulated through the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC).
Learn more about the work we are doing to support children in Australia and overseas.