You can read more about our programs and services here.
How to remember us in your Will
- Contact our Supporter Relationships Manager, Dee Lewis on 03 7002 1638, for a confidential discussion.
- Contact your solicitor to discuss your Will in further detail including wording and wishes.
- Create your Will online with Safewill*.
- Discuss your wishes with those closest to you such as family and friends.
*Safewill is an online Will writing platform that provides an easy option for Australians who don't have a legally binding Will to protect the people and organisations that mean the most to them. While making a Will online may not be for everyone, particularly those with complex estates, thousands more Australians have been able to write a legally binding Will within the comfort of their own home, in just a few clicks.
While a gift in your Will to Save the Children has a life-changing impact for children, it’s surprisingly easy to do. Once you’ve taken care of your family and loved ones, ask your solicitor or other qualified professional to use the wording that suits you best:
I give __________________ (insert from choices below) to Save the Children Australia, 33 Lincoln Square South, Carlton VIC 3053 ABN 99 008 610 035 to be used for its general purposes. The official receipt of the organisation shall be a full and sufficient discharge to my executors.
- The whole (or x%) of the residue of my estate
- The whole (or x%) of my estate
- The sum of $ (amount) or
- Details of specific asset(s)
Please let Save the Children know about your generosity so we can thank you personally and properly.
Download response form
Meet our supporters
Meet the generous supporters who have chosen to create a lasting legacy through a gift in their Will.
Click on the red box below to read their stories.