Learn about our aid response to the Nepal Earthquake
When disaster strikes, every minute counts – because the faster we respond, the more lives we save.
We are there for children and their families when earthquakes shatter communities. When cyclones tear through villages. When conflict forces families to flee their homes in search of safety.
We do whatever it takes to reach children with life-saving aid – but we can only do it with your support.
Before the disaster has even hit the headlines, our teams are doing whatever they can to get life-saving aid to children and their families.
- We provide food and help severely malnourished children get back to a healthier weight.
- We get clean water to those in urgent need and to make sure disease does not spread.
- We provide rapid, life-saving healthcare including emergency operations, treatment for killers diseases such as cholera and malaria, and vital vaccinations.
- We reunite children with their relatives when families have been torn apart during conflict or disasters.
- We help families set up temporary shelter when their homes have been destroyed.
- We set up safe spaces for children so they have somewhere to play, learn and get emotional support to help them cope with what they've been through.
Please give today to provide children and their families with the vital aid they need to survive.