Learn about our aid response to the Nepal Earthquake
Want to help protect vulnerable kids? Speak out now. Together we will create a noise that can't be ignored.
Children don't ask to be born into poverty. And they have no say in where they grow up. In places without access to clean water. Or in a war zone. Or without teachers and doctors.
To make sure even the most vulnerable children get a fair shot at life, they need someone to stand with them.
That's where you come in.
You can make a positive and lasting impact on key issues affecting kids right now. Add your voice to our current campaigns now, and you will make a difference:
- Every Last Child: our new global campaign, Every Last Child, aims to highlight and reduce discrimination faced by children here in Australia and around the world. Learn more now!
- Australian Aid: Our leaders have just cut Australian Aid to its lowest level in history. It's time to take a stand.
- Children seeking asylum: Help to find a better solution to the growing crisis of refugees and asylum seekers in our region.
- Food for thought: malnutrition remains a threat to the world's most vulnerable children. Learn more about our Food for Thought campaign and report now.
- Family Matters: Strong Communities. Strong culture. Stronger children is Australia's national campaign to ensure Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and young people grow up safe and cared for in family, community and culture.
Whether it's signing a petition, joining a march or lobbying your MP, use your voice to make a powerful and positive change for kids everywhere.
Find out more about our 2016 Youth Ambassadors and what they'll be doing to stand up for the rights of children and young people!
Want to learn more about some of the issues you can campaign on for kids? Watch some of our latest videos: