Learn about our aid response to the Nepal Earthquake
Want to help protect vulnerable kids? Speak out now. Together we will create a noise that can't be ignored.
Children don't ask to be born into poverty. And they have no say in where they grow up. In places without access to clean water. Or in a war zone. Or without teachers and doctors.
To make sure even the most vulnerable children get a fair shot at life, they need someone to stand with them.
We're committed to campaigning on a number of issues that are affecting kids all around the world, as well as right here in Australia:
- A fair and equitable Australian Aid program
- Supporting children and their families who are seeking asylum
- Addressing the over-representation of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander children in the child protection system
- Ensuring that Australia commits to supporting children caught up in conflict
- A more just approach to Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander affairs
But we can't do this alone.
That's where you come in.
You can make a positive and lasting impact on key issues affecting kids right now.
Whether it's signing a petition, joining a march or lobbying your MP, use your voice to make a powerful and positive change for kids everywhere.
Our Youth Ambassadors work to uphold, promote and protect children's rights. They speak out on issues that matter most to them, and represent the views of their peers at events, in the media and in parliament.