Since 2015, the conflict and war in Yemen has displaced millions of children and their families. Save the Children Yemen charity appeal has been providing frontline support and lifesaving programs including healthcare, food, clean water and a safe haven.
According to the UNHCR The UN Refugee Agency, there are now 24 million people and at least 12.3 million children in Yemen who need humanitarian assistance. Our Yemen charity appeal needs your help.
What Our Yemen Charity Appeal Delivers
Our Yemen crisis charity program is an evidence-based program
that draws on nearly 100 years of field experience. With a world-renowned reputation for delivering aid where it’s most needed, we work with other NGO’s, local communities, advocacy groups and all levels of government to help children and their families needing humanitarian assistance.
A Yemen charity donation is a powerful way to make an impact. With 73 cents in every dollar you donate going directly towards saving children and their families, we stay accountable
to our supporters, partners and children and work hard to achieve measurable results.
The Best Charity To Donate To Yemen
Our aid and development programs
provide vital lifesaving healthcare, food, clean water and safe shelter for children and their families caught up in the Yemen conflict. The work we deliver includes:
- Deliver safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Support hospitals and health centres across Yemen to treat over 100,000 children suffering from disease and malnutrition.
- Manage mobile health clinics so they can access remote areas
- Provide a safe haven and psychosocial support to children and their families who’ve been affected by the Yemen conflict.
A regular monthly donation
can make a huge difference:
- $20 can feed a malnourished child for 2 weeks with nutritious peanut paste
- $30 can cover a malnourished child’s full medical fees
- $60 can give a child 3 months in a child-friendly space to recover from the trauma they’ve experienced
- $80 can provide 4,800 people with safe and clean drinking water.
To help children play, learn and start the long journey to recovery, we have established Child-Friendly Spaces and Temporary Learning Spaces to support displaced children receive a good quality education.
A regular monthly donation helps us provide essential primary healthcare while training volunteers and healthcare providers to manage and prevent malnutrition. Learn more about how we help children in Yemen.