Did you know that one of the worst humanitarian crises has been going on in Yemen since 2015? Save the Children have a Yemen charity appeal that is dedicated to providing humanitarian aid and live saving support to children and their families.
Our Yemen crisis charity work has been supporting the millions of children requiring humanitarian assistance. With more than 2.5 million people internally displaced and 3.4 million children out of school, our Yemen charity appeal needs your support.
Learn About the Best Yemen Charity Appeal
Our work in Yemen focuses on:
- Delivering safe drinking water to millions of children and their families
- Supporting health centres and hospitals across Yemen. Part of this vital work is to treat over 100,000 children suffering from malnutrition and disease.
- Managing mobile health clinics so they can access remote areas
- Providing psychosocial support to children who’ve been affected by the conflict and humanitarian crisis
Where Your Yemen Charity Donation Goes
We have an international reputation for delivering world-class, evidence based programs. Our excellent track record of accountability ensures 73 cents in every dollar you donate is invested to save the children and their families. Drawing on nearly 100 years of field experience our lifesaving charity work in Yemen provides healthcare, clean water, food and education.
We need your support to provide life-saving care to children and their families in Yemen. Your one-off or monthly donation will help to:
- Support over 150 health facilities and 20 hospitals
- Treat children suffering severe malnutrition by providing urgently needed food
- Operate health treatment centres for children suffering diphtheria and cholera.
Millions of children in Yemen need lifesaving support. You can change a life forever with a one off or monthly donation.